Thursday, May 10, 2007

First Rodeo

Alrighty, I'm making a photo blog, so I don't have to bug my husband all day at work emailing him pictures:-) I'm calling this blog Our Fathers Love For Us, because I do believe that all the wonderful things we see in nature and in each other is God loving on us. Like a beautiful sunset, or an insect checking out a flower. He loves us so much and loves for us to enjoy what He made for us. I'm pumped about my new camera and will try to capture as much as I can of Our Fathers love for us!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures. I would love to see pictures with you in them too.

Love,
Aunt Becky

Heather said...

Thanks so much for commenting!! I miss you girl! It seems like forever since I've seen you! I'll think about getting in some of the pics one day:-) Jonathan already said I have to be in some. I've got plans to do a photo shoot with us and the kids one day soon. This is such a fun hobby! I'll talk to ya later. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I really want a Nikon now! they take such great pictures. kari