Saturday, June 2, 2007

Our early morning fishing trip

This morning we took our kids on a little outing to Catfish Heaven, which just so happened to be right down the road from where we live. The kids had a blast!! Here are some pics of our trip:

"I'm going to catch THIS MANY fish Jon Michael!"

"Well, I'm going to catch THIS MANY fish Ashlynn!" "OH PUH LEEAZZE Jon Michael!"

Ashlynn got her pole set up first
Then Jon Michael
"You woke me up early on a Saturday morning to do WHAT?"
We caught 4 then called it quits. Emily HAD ENOUGH! The kids had a blast! We will definitely have to do it again soon!

3 comments:

heather young said...

looks like it was a blast. why you think kids LOVE to fish so much? haha. i like the last picture a lot.

Brandie Thibodeaux said...

I agree with Heather, the last picture is AWESOME:) Jon Michael is growing up so fast!

Heather said...

Thanks ladies! Yeah Jon Michael is such a little dude now. He's not a baby anymore and it makes me so sad!!! They do love to fish! I used to be the same way! I still love it. So cool! We need to all get together one day and bring our kids! And we need to go crabbing!(just the couples for that though cause we tried with the kids already, and it didn't work....they could easily become gator bait...) Well, I miss you girls! Hopefully we can hang out soon!!