Monday, August 27, 2007

Ashlynn is in love

My little sister got a new puppy and Ashlynn is in love with it! She wanted to take it home so bad. I could barely get a clear shot of her holding the dog because she was dancing around so much with it!! Look at the puppy's face...it looks like she is saying "help me!" ha ha!! It was so cute! She rocked the dog to sleep. I have to admit, I fell for it too! It was such an adorable puppy and so tiny and playful. Here is a picture of Ashlynn doing the typical kid holding a puppy thing where the bottom half of the puppy is dangling around:-)

2 comments:

Katie B said...

So did anybody "help" the dog? A puppy will always get you!

Heather said...

ha, yeah, well she had to fight for her turn with me. I was actually on the phone with Jonathan at one point begging for him to let us bring one home:-)I love puppies!! Thats one thing I hate about our apartment, I miss our dog:-(