Friday, August 17, 2007

First day of school

Today was Ashlynn's first day of "big girl" school....she was soooo excited. I was all choked up when I dropped her off in the cafeteria for breakfast, and her being nervous didn't make it any easier on me....well, after meeting with her teacher I passed back by the cafeteria to look in the window to see how she was doing, and the little turkey was fine!! Laughing and having fun making new friends. She totally forgot about me:-( She was precious with her little uniform and pigtails. I'll post some more pictures later because today was also Jon Michael's first day of kindergarten:-)

2 comments:

Brandie Thibodeaux said...

HOW SWEET:)I hope she had a wonderful first day!!!

Heather said...

She had a blast!! She can't wait for the weekend to be over so she can go back:-) She was so cute! Sha my baby:-)