Monday, November 19, 2007

My first wedding...

This was my first opportunity to do a wedding....the lighting was horrible, but I'm doing what I can to edit them to look nice. Any feedback on how to get rid of shadows...etc would be sooo appreciated. :-) My sister and I tag teamed it, thank goodness cause she was able to snap the pics I couldn't and vice versa...I can't wait to see the ones she took.

Here is the bride walking into the church before the wedding. She is my cousin Colleen.

Here is the dreaded "run away" picture that I absolutely hated taking (I hate the meaning) but for some weird reason it is a tradition....but anyway, my little cousin hugging the grooms leg was priceless!!
The groom Jason and his groomsdudes:

Colleen giving her Daddy a kiss:
Mr. & Mrs. Jason Rimmer:

No comments: