Sunday, February 3, 2008

She's 18 months old!

Time is flying by and our baby is not a baby any more, but a toddler. She is keeping up well with her big brother and sister and can hold her ground:-) She is so funny. All 3 of our kids are comedians, so there is never a dull moment here:-) I started a new job this passed week teaching at First Baptist Milton's Mother's Day Out, and both girls get to come with me, so that is a huge blessing! I even get to teach Ashlynn's class once a week because her teacher is pregnant, and they give her that day off. Emily had a rough day the first day, but now she is acting like she's done this her whole life. I think this will be a good thing for her to learn how to act towards other kids her age, cause at home she is used to having to fight for what she wants with the older 2. We are so blessed!!! Here are a couple of recent pictures of her:
She loves to wear my shoes and dress up. She's a very girly girl...I thought this picture was hilarious!:

No comments: