Saturday, February 9, 2008

We have been blessed with a HOME!!!

Here is a picture of me on our new front porch! We will be moving in starting next weekend, and will be completely moved in by the beginning of March!! We are so excited! God is so good!! We have prayed for this for a LOOONG time! His timing is perfect, and He is providing exactly what we need and more! It feels like a mansion compared to our apartment:-) It's on a half acre lot! And there is a stocked pond for the subdivision!! It is more than perfect, and we are also blessed to have some awesome neighbors moving in across the street:-) (Chalan and Melissa).
It feels like a dream!

THANK YOU LORD!!


4 comments:

caryn said...

How AWESOME!!!!!!

Heather said...

We are so stoked!! This is such an awesome blessing!! God is so good!!

Katie B said...

welcome to home ownership!!! I love your new porch...

Anonymous said...

To the Moores:

I am so happy that you have found your dream home. You were the best neighbors I ever had and I have gotten attached to the children. I hope you have a wonderful life at the new house. I will miss you very much and please keep in touch. May God bless you in your new journey in life and bless your beautiful home.

David Smith