Friday, March 28, 2008

NEWS!!!

Well, we are now expecting baby # 4!!! We are in total shock, but are starting to get used to the thought of having 4 kids. My sister and her husband found out last week that they are expecting their first baby, and she started begging me to get pregnant with her, and I told her NO WAY, it would be silly to get pregnant just because someone asked you to. Little did I know that I was already pregnant and actually farther along than her!! FUNNY!! So, needless to say, she is excited:-) I'm right at 6 weeks right now. My doctor can't see me until the middle of April, so I'm praying that all is growing well in there:-) I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on how things are going. We are waiting to tell our kids until after I hit the 3 month mark. Pray for me please to have strength cause Emily is hitting the "wonderful two's" and has been a little toot. I have been sick and always exhausted. So I need strength to be able to do our daily things, without wanting to zonk out on the couch:-) Thanks a bunch!!

No comments: