Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Joys of Motherhood

I was tucking Jon Michael into bed and he decided to lecture me on "taking it easy". He said "mom, I don't want you doing any more work around the house. You are pregnant, and need to relax on the couch. Let us do everything for you!" And then as I was walking out of his room he said "goodnight princess!" Talk about made my day!!! But I do have to say....that is learned behavior from his dad.
I'm so blessed to have such an awesome husband who sets the example for our son. Those are things Jonathan says to me and he always calls our girls his princesses. I'm excited about the young man Jon Michael is turning into! We are so blessed! He is growing in the Lord each day and asking questions, wanting to learn more about God. All of our kids are such a blessing to us!! Being a parent ROCKS! :-) Praise God for this most awesome opportunity to raise a family, and we are able to teach them about the Lord, and show them how to be servants! This is awesome!

1 comment:

Kari said...

That's great! I love teachable moments!